Dube TradeZone Mini Factory Units
Located within Dube TradeZone, a designated Special Economic Zone (SEZ), the Mini Factories offer integrated warehousing and office space in a prime location for light industrial manufacturing.
The Mini Factories provide:
• A platform for SMME’s looking for small manufacturing and office space;
• An opportunity for both upstream and downstream linkages between the current
and future tenants in the TradeZone.
The priority sectors in the TradeZone include Medical and Pharmaceutical, Electronics,
Clothing and Textiles, Aerospace and Aviation, Automotive; and Logistics and
The total size of each mini-factory: 249.63m²
Mezzanine Office: 17.6m²
Mezzanine Floor: 42.9m
External waste facility: 6.53m²
PARKING AND YARD:
5 dedicated parking bays and 1 shared paraplegic bay (per 2 mini-factories), and 1 dedicated loading/delivery bay and 1 large shared loading/delivery bay (included in the Rental)
Office & Warehouse: R75/m²
Parking: R 400/bay
DUBE TRADEZONE - LEVIABLE SERVICES:
• Cleaning of roads and verges;
• Maintenance of a generator;
• Maintenance of roads & infrastructure
*Rate: Currently R 0.68/m²
*ALL rates quoted are subject to change
OTHER COSTS for Tenant’s accounts will include amongst others:
• Utilities consumption (electricity and water);
• Telecommunication and broadband services (via Dube iConnect);
• Waste collection, sorting & disposal
Maintenance of air-cons, fire equipment, generator & roller shutter doors
Import and Export: 500m from Dube Cargo Terminal and located between two of the busiest ports in Africa, Durban and Richards Bay;
Airport: Adjacent to King Shaka International Airport, the primary airport serving KwaZulu-Natal;
Multi-access road system: in close proximity to major routes from north and south: N2, M4 and R102, and adjacent to International Trade Avenue, which connects the precinct to the Watson Highway and the northern corridor; and
Prime Location: Within Dube TradePort Special Economic Zone and adjacent to an array of blue-chip companies.
DUBE TRADEZONE SERVICES:
Security: The legislative requirements governing security operations in the Special Economic Zone (SEZ) ensures an incredibly high standard of security in the TradeZone, including the following:
• Access cards to control access into the facility;
• 24/7 security presence;
• Guardhouses with secure access control;
• Armed patrols;
• State-of-the-art CCTV, including license plate recognition;
• Security Officers with Aviation Security, National Key Points, Dangerous Goods, and health and safety training (including firefighting, first aid, and OHS)
24/7 Operations: Keep your business operations open day and night in a safe & secure zone.
Canteen: Lunch Zone facility within Dube TradeZone.